Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Hot air balloon writing

This week we have used a picture as motivation for our writing. We had a story starter and then we
had to carry on the story. What I like about my writing is I did not ue to much speeches.

I need to improve on making my story longer.

We also made a google draw showing the things that we would take with us in on the balloon.
While Piata and I were getting ready for blast off in our red and stripy balloon called Cocoa, the gun suddenly went off bang! Bang! And the race began whoosh! Whoosh! Went all the hot air balloons in the race around the world.

Oh no! We have lost the rest of the racers, Piata,” I shouted. “Can you see them up there?” “No,” they shouted, “all I see is a white house coming to us, we must be crashing!” “Oh no!” I shouted we are crashing in the back of the President of the United  States White House.
“Oh hi President of the United States. I heard you are famous for lots of  business. Are you Donald Trump?” said Piata.
“Yes, I am president Donald Trump,” said Trump.
“Pleased to meet you president Donald Trump. Do you mind helping Piata and I with our hot air balloon.” I said.
“I don't mind helping with that,” he replied.
Finally we are back on the road and almost at the finish line. Bang! Bang! We have just won the $1,000,000. Yay, yay we are now all happy that we have won!


No comments:

Post a Comment